About Bay State Elite Soccer Academy
Bay State Elite Soccer Academy’s day camp is designed in order for young players ages 6 to 14 to have fun, make friends and develop their soccer skills. The academy provides amazing facilities with dedicated and experienced staff members.
- NCAA Camp Directors
- Certified Athletic Trainer or Nurse at All Sessions
- Excellent Soccer Fields & Facilities
- Functional Training
- Appropriate Staff-to-Student Ratio
- Micro Soccer 3 v. 3 + Dutch 4 v. 4 Format
- Swimming Pool with Lifeguards on Duty
- Plyometric Training (agility, balance, coordination, footwork)
- Young, energetic & knowledgeable coaching staff
Learn By Watching Staff Demonstrations
A key element of the camp philosophy is giving participants an opportunity to observe staff members demonstrating the skills to be taught in that session. The initial ten minutes of each session will include this important learning experience.
Learn By Practicing
The bulk of each session is occupied by skill development, allowing campers to participate under the direction of staff members. Fundamentals, as well as tactics, are emphasized through drills, games and individual instruction.
Learn By Playing
Campers are organized into teams and encouraged to apply their skills and tactics in a game situation supervised by staff members. This is the culmination of the "watch, practice, play" coaching method.